If you've ever watched Inside the Actor's Studio with James Lipton on the Bravo network, you know that at the end of each show, he asks the actors a series of 10 questions. I think these questions are excellent, thought-provoking questions, and I thought I'd tweak them slightly. So here's my version: Inside the Athlete's Zone...
- What is your favorite sports/endurance word?
- What is your least favorite sports/endurance word?
- What do you love most about your sport?
- What do you hate most about your sport?
- What sound do you love to hear during races/training?
- What sound do you hate to hear during races/training?
- What is your favorite curse word during races/training?
- What sport other than the one you're currently doing would you like to attempt?
- What sport would you not like to attempt?
- If you have a finish line in mind and could hear an announcer say anything as you cross that finish line, what would you like to hear?
What are your answers to these questions...
3.The pride I feel for becoming a runner.
5.The rhythm of my feet on the pavement.
6.People talking on cell phones.
10.Welcome home, was it a good run?
Hey Jen! Sorry for the late reply. These are GREAT answers! Thanks for doing them! And i totally agree w/ #5, 9, and 10!
Post a Comment